If you would like to enhance your natural look with more facial definition, restore volume that has been lost over the years, and smooth lines — dermal fillers may be the answer.
Our Basingstoke clinic sessions are normally held on a Thursday and Friday.
4a Limes Park
Park Prewitt Rd
Hampshire RG24 9RG
Ample parking is available just outside Bombshell.
Back to Health (Friday)
18 Cliddesden Road
Hampshire RG21 3DU
Back to Health is easily accessible on foot or by car from Basingstoke town centre.
If you go round the one way system, Festival Place is on your right. Carry straight on for a couple of minutes down New Road, don’t turn right otherwise you’ll continue round the one way system. You will pass the court and the council offices on your left. At the Lamb Inn pub veer right down Cliddesden Road. We are on the right just before Fairfields Road, a big Victorian House.
About Dermal Fillers
As we age our natural hyaluronic acid is reduced and lines and wrinkles begin to appear. Dermal fillers can be used to improve lines, lift scars, add volume and hydrate the skin.
Dermal fillers can be used to treat:
- Crows feet
- Lip lines
- Frown lines
- Smile lines
- Marionette lines
- Fuller lips
- Oral commissures
- Skin rehydration on face, décolletage, hands
- Cheek volumising
- Tear troughs
- Hollow temples
“It’s amazing the results that can be achieved using tiny amounts of dermal filler; we can lift and subtly replace lost volume .”
At Harley Court cosmetic clinics we prescribe only 2 ranges of carefully chosen dermal fillers. With currently over a hundred fillers on the market we use only products that are approved, regulated and, we believe the best in their field- Juvederm® and Restylane® Emervel®.
These are prescribed individually for you following a thorough consultation and discussion regarding your concerns. They are designed to hydrate and restore lost volume to the skin. They contain hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance found in the body.
The results are immediate and long lasting.
Generally the effects last 6-9 months but this is dependant on the individual and area being treated. Typically you may find that initially more product is needed and as time passes treatments become less frequent.
Why come to Harley Court for your Dermal Filler Treatments?
- We have treated many thousands of men and women since 2001.
- As an experienced Medical Aesthetic Clinic we recognise that all treatments carry risks and benefits. We ensure that the products prescribed for you are the best in their field and our staff are trained to the highest standards.
- In a recent independent survey, over 98% of our clients said they’d recommend us to their family and friends.
- We are dedicated in maintaining a natural look to achieve a youthful, rejuvenated appearance.
- We promise that you will never look frozen or immobile. Just fresh, rested and natural.
- Our Senior Practitioner has over 14 years experience of administering these and other non-surgical cosmetic treatments and can combine advanced aesthetic treatments to meet your needs.
- She has attended Master classes in the UK and Continental Europe.
Book Juvederm appointments in our Basingstoke clinics
Call us on 01202 572727 and make an appointment to discuss your treatment options