Profhilo® is a new effective and natural looking non-surgical treatment.
It’s a new discovery in facial ageing, improving skin firmness, not just filling lines and wrinkles. Profhilo delivers great results as a treatment on its own or in combination with other aesthetic treatments currently on offer at Harley Court. It was voted the winner of the Product Innovation of the Year at a recent Aesthetics Awards ceremony.
Profhilo® is used to treat skin laxity and improve skin quality. It can be used to treat skin laxity and skin quality almost anywhere; areas treated include:
- The face
- Inner arms.
Generally, patients report an overall improvement in skin hydration, brightness, smoothness and firmness.
Profhilo® is injected into the skin in a specific pattern depending on the area to be treated. Two treatments are required, 4 weeks apart. The first to stimulate, the second to ‘boost’ and ensure longevity. In some cases and depending on your initial skin quality, you may benefit from a third treatment, typically 8 weeks from your second treatment.
Courtesy of Professor Daniel Cassuto
Courtesy of Dr. Rodriguez Abascal
Treatment is not recommended:
- If you are suffering from any skin infection in or near the treatment area.
- If you are taking any medicines which affect bleeding, such as aspirin or warfarin.
- If you are currently or have recently completed a course of Roacutane (acne treatment) in the last 18 months.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Most people can continue with normal activities. Some will have some redness, pinprick marks. Bruising is possible.
The product is injected in small ‘deposits’, you may be able to see them initially, but they settle usually within hours. It may be possible to feel the product where it has been injected under the skin. It will settle, there is no need to massage
- Make-up should not be worn for 12 hours
- You are advised to avoid alcohol and vigorous exercise for 48 hours
- Avoid sun bathing, and extremes of heat or cold for 14 days post treatment.
£595 for 2 treatments (must be done 1 month apart).
To book a FREE consultation call:01202 572727 or email email@example.com to find out more.